[SOLVED] What am i best to upgrade next

brantanio

Prominent
Sep 17, 2018
In my current build i am running
Intel Core i7-7700 3.6 GHz Quad-Core Processor
Gigabyte GA-B250M-HD3 Micro ATX LGA1151 Motherboard
EVGA GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER 8 GB
Kingston FURY 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-2400.
This build started with a 1050 in side but i slowly have begun upgrading the rest.
What is going to be the best thing i do next?

Solution
Is there some way in which you're not reaching your desired level of performance? A fancy new Ryzen would be an upgrade for you, but the 7700 is not a bad performer by any means and ideally, you want to upgrade when something is making you unhappy.

And congrats on doing an incremental upgrade correctly! Too many people wait 10 years and then want to start slowly upgrading, but you upgraded to an excellent GPU while your CPU/motherboard were still quite relevant.

DSzymborski

Titan
Is there some way in which you're not reaching your desired level of performance? A fancy new Ryzen would be an upgrade for you, but the 7700 is not a bad performer by any means and ideally, you want to upgrade when something is making you unhappy.

And congrats on doing an incremental upgrade correctly! Too many people wait 10 years and then want to start slowly upgrading, but you upgraded to an excellent GPU while your CPU/motherboard were still quite relevant.

Solution