[SOLVED] What am I missing?

Solution
It did when I first started. The RAM in it was loose. It doesn't do it anymore. The hard drive beeps a bit at first but that might just be because it's old.

Hmm, yeah it's not booting properly then (if the ram wasn't seated it would beep loudly at you to provide a warning). A few things you can try to bring it back to life... firstly have a look at the motherboard and see if there is a 'clear cmos' (often abbreviated to 'clr cmos') jumper connector. With the machine powered off, move the jumper into the clear position and leave it there for 30 seconds. Then put it back to it's currently position and try booting the machine again.

Other things that are worth trying, try the machine with only a single stick of ram installed. You...
Can someone help me out here -->
View: https://youtu.be/0wHnH0V9_4o

That is just a spare power connector - old power supplies had all their cables fixed so they had to have all the connectors you might need on there and usually lots of them just sit unconnected in your machine like that.

That doesn't explain why you don't have any video output though, does the machine beep at all on startup?

It did when I first started. The RAM in it was loose. It doesn't do it anymore. The hard drive beeps a bit at first but that might just be because it's old.

Hmm, yeah it's not booting properly then (if the ram wasn't seated it would beep loudly at you to provide a warning). A few things you can try to bring it back to life... firstly have a look at the motherboard and see if there is a 'clear cmos' (often abbreviated to 'clr cmos') jumper connector. With the machine powered off, move the jumper into the clear position and leave it there for 30 seconds. Then put it back to it's currently position and try booting the machine again.

Other things that are worth trying, try the machine with only a single stick of ram installed. You can removing and re-seating the graphics card and try and boot up again.

Edit: Some really old motherboards didn't have a clear cmos jumper - on those you just need to pull the cmos coin cell battery from the board for a few seconds then put it back in.

Solution