Question What are good brands for DDR3 RAM ?

May 21, 2024
i got a or made Budget Gaming with HP Elite 8200, i want to upgrading my ddr3 ram sticks 12gb to 32 gb but what is good ram stick, i was thinking getting 16gb ram stick doing research need 32gb ram stick run background app/multitasking during live streaming without getting lagging or stuttering

what is good brands for ddr3 ram sticks

research one about YongXinSheng not a good ram sticks.

I don't know got Budget Gaming pc few years ago still new all this upgrading stuff.

HP Elite 8200
graphics card: GTX 1650
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 3397
processor : Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz
ram sticks 8gb (adding old one ram sticks is now 12gb ram got from my old pc)

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

HP Elite 8200
https://h30467.www3.hp.com/hpes/attachments/hpes/Hardware_1/33426/1/compaq_8200_elite_series.pdf
Which form factor prebuild 8200 Elite do you have?

The highest amount of ram you can drop into that build, is 32GB's, so in your instance when you factor in DDR3 ram, you'll only get by with 2x8GB sticks. As for the frequency for your ram, no matter what processor or ram kit you pair that prebuilt with, you're never going to be able to see anything above DDR3-1333MHz.

Where are you located and how much have you allocated for your ram purchase?

i was thinking getting 16gb ram stick doing research need 32gb ram stick run background app/multitasking during live streaming without getting lagging or stuttering
Personally that platform isn't meant for what you're doing, should look into replacing the platform sooner than later.

i got a or made Budget Gaming with HP Elite 8200, i want to upgrading my ddr3 ram sticks 12gb to 32 gb but what is good ram stick, i was thinking getting 16gb ram stick doing research need 32gb ram stick run background app/multitasking during live streaming without getting lagging or stuttering

what is good brands for ddr3 ram sticks

research one about YongXinSheng not a good ram sticks.

I don't know got Budget Gaming pc few years ago still new all this upgrading stuff.

HP Elite 8200
graphics card: GTX 1650
motherboard: Hewlett-Packard 3397
processor : Intel Core i5 3470 @ 3.20GHz
ram sticks 8gb (adding old one ram sticks is now 12gb ram got from my old pc)
HP Elite 8200.......are sure of that model number?