Question What are some good budget motherboards for AMD 5000 Series?

Feb 5, 2022
I'm new to PC Building and I'm going to be building my first build soon. My budget is 1000 CAD, since GPU prices aren't the best right now I've decided I'll go with a 5600g and use the iGPU from it for gaming. I'm trying to find a budget motherboard that has WIFI so I can just hook it up; no problems. But I can't find any budget ones with BIOS Flash on it.
If anybody knows a good motherboard I'd really appreciate it if you could link me to it, Or a good 5600 budget build I can use that have the parts selected already, ex; PCPartPicker, Newegg. Thanks!

Feb 5, 2022
Gigabyte B450 Aorus M
Would this motherboard be compatible with the 5600g? Does it have a BIOS flash or would I need a old CPU to upgrade it first?

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
You would need to flash the BIOS to the latest version if it doesn't come out of the box(or factory) with the latest BIOS. You will need a processor supported by the BIOS/board prior to the 5600G in order to flash the BIOS to the latest version. With that, it doesn't have a BIOS FlashBack option.

Lutfij

Titan
Define your definition of budget since budget doesn't entirely mean cheap just something that fits within a range inside your wallet. Also, might want to parse the rest of your proposed build so you're not facing any compatibility issues with your build when having to choose XYZ motherboard. Also helps in streamlining the build if there's an avenue for such...even an opportunity to rectify any mistakes along the way.

Feb 5, 2022
Define your definition of budget since budget doesn't entirely mean cheap just something that fits within a range inside your wallet. Also, might want to parse the rest of your proposed build so you're not facing any compatibility issues with your build when having to choose XYZ motherboard. Also helps in streamlining the build if there's an avenue for such...even an opportunity to rectify any mistakes along the way.
Anything minimum 0$, 100$, 200$, etc. to 1000$ max budget, My ram 16gb 3200mhz ddr4, 250 ssd m.2, deepcool case atx but compatible with micro atx and atx, 550w