Question What are some good gifts for my IT Teacher for the end of the year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noyaus

Honorable
Jul 15, 2016
Hi everyone,
I am in Year 12 and as it is my final year of schooling before I move to uni, I want to gift some of my teachers something for their hardwork for teaching me as well as a nice farewell/Christmas present. What type of gifts would you give to an IT teacher or just in general i guess it doesn't have to be IT specific. What would some good gifts be to give my teacher. I am completely blank/stuck on what to give her.

I also need to gift my Economics, Maths and Physics teachers something but I don't know what to do. If you have any ideas or cool gifts you have given please let me know.

kanewolf

Titan
Hi everyone,
I am in Year 12 and as it is my final year of schooling before I move to uni, I want to gift some of my teachers something for their hardwork for teaching me as well as a nice farewell/Christmas present. What type of gifts would you give to an IT teacher or just in general i guess it doesn't have to be IT specific. What would some good gifts be to give my teacher. I am completely blank/stuck on what to give her.

I also need to gift my Economics, Maths and Physics teachers something but I don't know what to do. If you have any ideas or cool gifts you have given please let me know.
A Raspberry PI for her next class to use.

COLGeek

Cybernaut
Hi everyone,

IT: I second the Raspberry Pi
Economics: A cool piggy bank
Math: Rubik's Cube
Physics: Newton's cradle

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS