Question What are some stable drivers for RX 580

Jun 19, 2019
i5 2400
mobo is H61M from gigabyte
750gig hard drive seagate
Abcel 550W Psu reccomended by the seller

I am on the new Windows 10 1903 build and have currently tried adrenalin 19.5.1(rolled fro 19.6.2 to this) and 19.6.2,noth give me a purple/blue screen tint(not screen of death) which is fixed after restarting, BUT i occasionaly get a mini artifact not eniugh to make me remember it though and no artifacts in games YET, but i still want most stable drivers,the guy who sold me the card told ne to use his may 6 AMD pro drivers 2019 instead of adrenalin,should i just use those drivers instead?:devilish::devilish:

Last edited:
Jun 19, 2019
I am on the new Windows 10 1903 build and have currently tried adrenalin 19.5.1(rolled fro 19.6.2 to this) and 19.6.2,noth give me a purple/blue screen tint(not screen of death) which is fixed after restarting, BUT i occasionaly get a mini artifact not eniugh to make me remember it though and no artifacts in games YET, but i still want most stable drivers,the guy who sold me the card told ne to use his may 6 AMD pro drivers 2019 instead of adrenalin,should i just use those drivers instead?:devilish::devilish:
ALSO the rx 580 i am using is not able to be detected by 3dmark and userbench :/ i think i dont feel like i should use it since i cant benchmark it....my 750ti worked easily i bought this card from an unknown (first time)seller in my city's tech mall

the guy who sold me the card told ne to use his may 6 AMD pro drivers 2019 instead of adrenalin,should i just use those drivers instead?

Nope. PRO drivers are for different AMD cards, enterprise/workstation GPUs. Post a screenshot of your current GPU. Use this GPU-Z tool. List FULL PC specs as well. Try doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers by using the DDU tool.

https://www.techpowerup.com/gpuz/

https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

Jun 19, 2019
Okay....No worries that's a LEGIT GPU. So, why can't you install the AMD Radeon game drivers ? List FULL PC specs as well. Try doing a CLEAN re-install of the GPU drivers by using the DDU tool.
i did clean reinstall and gave tried the adrenalin 19.6.2 and 18.5.1 drivers,18.5.1 is quite stable but....19.6.2 is okay,but my problem is that i cant benchmark with the card and its suppoosed to naturally go to 1366MHz as boost clock and base clock should be 1257 instead of being stuck at 1220...its sapphire pulse rx 580 4gb

Jun 19, 2019
This the THIRD time I'm going to ask this now:

List FULL PC specs as well. Which PSU do you have ?
I HAVE INSTALLED 19.6.2 AdrENALIN DRIVERS THEY WORK DECENT, SOMETIMES GLITCHY BUT STILL OKAY FOR PERFORMANCE
THANKS FOR YOUR TIME
its 550W Acbel psu idk model but the psu worked well even when i overclocked quite a bit with no artifacts in furmark,i stopped after 5 mins tho since i got tired for looking at the non ecidtent artifacts