What are the best PS2 gaming discussion forums on the net ?

In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
are discussed, like they are here.

For game specific boards, they have a board for any game out there or
coming up...also have hardware/etc.. type boards also.
http://www.gamefaqs.com

Also may want to try the boards at
http://www.playstation.com
numerous boards there on various games topics.

Also there is the 1up site, which is the Ziff Davis site that publishes
a bunch of gaming mags, like Official Playstation Magazine, EGM, etc..
those boards are always active. http://www.1up.com

those are some of the better overall ones out there that I have messed
with...

neofite@yahoo.com wrote:
> In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
> you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
> discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
> are discussed, like they are here.

gcc

Distinguished
May 29, 2004

www.thegamesvillage.com

<neofite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
> you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
> discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
> are discussed, like they are here.

beck

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

<neofite@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> In addition to the newsgroup, can any readers please give links what
> you regard as the best, most active (and also non-official) PS2 game
> discussion forums, where all manner of PS2 software and hardware topics
> are discussed, like they are here.

I use www.gamefaqs.com having an account there will also allow you to
participate in the www.gamespot.com forums. But theres no real point in
using both as your messages will appear on both.

If you are into HDTV gaming check out http://www.hdtvarcade.com