[SOLVED] What are the chances of PC parts getting messed up?

marcosmarcano41

Prominent
Jun 24, 2018
Hi soon ill be getting a new pc build and at the moment im getting scared if get a PC part that fails just in case that happens can anyone tell me any tips on how to refund or does every PC part has some sort of warranty at all. i never had a chance to refund something from the internet so im new to how that works so im pretty scared of having a part that is messed up

Solution
Hi soon ill be getting a new pc build and at the moment im getting scared if get a PC part that fails just in case that happens can anyone tell me any tips on how to refund or does every PC part has some sort of warranty at all. i never had a chance to refund something from the internet so im new to how that works so im pretty scared of having a part that is messed up
You are mostly going to deal with your seller you bought parts from, just make sure you get warranty list. Most parts also have option to register them online with their manufacturer. Make sure that you don't physically damage anything and keep bills, warranty list and packaging until warranty expires. This all may vary by country and whether there's...
You are mostly going to deal with your seller you bought parts from, just make sure you get warranty list. Most parts also have option to register them online with their manufacturer. Make sure that you don't physically damage anything and keep bills, warranty list and packaging until warranty expires. This all may vary by country and whether there's international warranty for particular part.

Solution