What are the differences between Epson RX500 and RX600?

Michael

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm comparing the two printers sold in Canada.

The only differences I figured our are: RX600 has an LCD screen and
PictBridge.

The difference in prices is significant; more than C$100. There has to be
more differences between those printers.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Hi Michael,
I believe the RX600 has a preview viewing screen, the RX500 doesn't. I
have the 500 and would not pay a lot more for the 600. You can preview
everything you
want on your computer monitor with software.

Sherwin D.