What are the Differences with these Mother Boards????

Solution
They are both fairly same, and right around the same price point. Tho the colors are different if your OCD about a color scheme build. Spec wise, there fairly similar, Test results say that the MSI board is 22,270 over the ASUS 21,873 in PCMARK7. Personally I'd go with the Asus board, Asus AI Suite is amazing. There known for reliabilty and OC.

MeowBuilder

Reputable
Feb 10, 2015
They are both fairly same, and right around the same price point. Tho the colors are different if your OCD about a color scheme build. Spec wise, there fairly similar, Test results say that the MSI board is 22,270 over the ASUS 21,873 in PCMARK7. Personally I'd go with the Asus board, Asus AI Suite is amazing. There known for reliabilty and OC.

Solution

Grant Fortune

Honorable
Jul 31, 2013
Firstly the MSI has more USB 3 Ports, looks cooler, OC Genie makes overclocking a breeze since it is a z series mobo after all and gaming app and game caster with the cinima sound. The ASUS has Crystal audio so better sound and and looks boring and dull but easier to install and the 5 way optermizations makes a differance so personally id go MSI. Please dont forget to choose best answer. peace

Snagged

Reputable
Dec 28, 2014
Well I already bought the ASUS one and have in sitting in the new build. I went with the ASUS brand because that is what I have in my old build and no problems with it. I came across the MSi one and love the looks of it and just wondered if it was a better board. The ASUS is boring for sure but I went with it because it is such a good brand.

I just wanted to make sure my ASUS board wasn't missing anything with it that would make my gaming experience better that the MSi board has. I mostly play FPS. I wouldn't tweak the board too much and really don't care about extras on the board that I wouldn't use if it didn't effect my in game experience.