Question What are the latest GPUs that are compatible with my motherboard ?

It is the Seasonic Focus 650W Gold
I think that should run most any GPU short of a 3090/ti or 7900XT/7950XT. Those are very expensive still and not very good price/performance value anyway.

If your board has an open PCIe x16 slot it will also run most any GPU. The question is if it runs it well as that depends on a few other things like:

Is the open x16 slot fully wired? there's almost always at least one slot that is; find that one to use it
Does the board/CPU combination support at least PCIe gen 3? A gen 2 board will still work with modern GPU's but it will compromise performance; Gen 4 is best but not nearly so much so and not likely to be missed.

And then another consideration: does your case have enough space for it. Many of today's cards are quite long, tall and fat and may not fit an old style case with drive bays in the front or a compact case so be sure to check that too when making a choice.

Last edited:

matthewperacio

Reputable
Dec 21, 2018
I think that should run most any GPU short of a 3090/ti or 7900XT/7950XT. Those are very expensive still and not very good price/performance value anyway.

If your board has an open PCIe x16 slot it will also run most any GPU. The question is if it runs it well as that depends on a few other things like:

Is the open x16 slot fully wired? there's almost always at least one slot that is; find that one to use it
Does the board/CPU combination support at least PCIe gen 3? A gen 2 board will still work with modern GPU's but it will compromise performance; Gen 4 is best but not nearly so much so and not likely to be missed.

And then another consideration: does your case have enough space for it. Many of today's cards are quite long, tall and fat and may not fit an old style case with drive bays in the front or a compact case so be sure to check that too when making a choice.
I'm not really into PC hardware so I don't know what a fully x16 slot is, but I know that the motherboard has 2 x16 slots.
Also, the PCIe is gen 3.