Question What are the maximum temps on 1080ti

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 30, 2020
Hello guys! I recently had a problom with my Aorus 1080ti xtreme waterforce and i had to change the cooling system with an air colled system from a Radeon RX 590 Fatboy (XFX). Now in games like CS:GO i have somewhere between 70 and 80 degrees but in games like Hitman 2 i had 90 degrees maximum 91 (Celsius). Are those temps safe?

punkncat

Polypheme
Ambassador
Hello guys! I recently had a problom with my Aorus 1080ti xtreme waterforce and i had to change the cooling system with an air colled system from a Radeon RX 590 Fatboy (XFX). Now in games like CS:GO i have somewhere between 70 and 80 degrees but in games like Hitman 2 i had 90 degrees maximum 91 (Celsius). Are those temps safe?

So, I am FAR from a GPU expert, but I have taken one or two older ones apart. By and large every card I have taken apart outside the same family had different ways to mount. How are you getting cooler retention against the GPU?
You mind posting a picture of this engineering you have done?

Reactions: Phaaze88
Mar 30, 2020
So, I am FAR from a GPU expert, but I have taken one or two older ones apart. By and large every card I have taken apart outside the same family had different ways to mount. How are you getting cooler retention against the GPU?
https://imageshack.us/i/pn5hV37oj