What are the requirements I need to play any game with maximum graphics resolution and FPS?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
:lol: your best option is the strongest consumer GPU in existence -- assuming you want a single card solution

Today, you're looking at a TitanXp or 1080TI.

Resolution + Graphics Setting. If you want to max those out, the FPS you get as a result is the "max".

If you want to play any game in existence today, at 8K, Ultra settings, 100's of FPS.... your requirement is a time machine.

Eximo

Titan
Ambassador
I recall seeing Minecraft running in 8K at abysmal frame rates. I think also CS:GO, fairly light games. It was quad SLI quadros or something silly. (Newer cards are either 2 way SLI or nothing at all)

Were you to post a reasonable goal, I'm sure a reasonable suggestion would be forthcoming.

There are a few games and/or game engines out there now that can challenge a single TitanXp or 1080Ti at even reasonable resolutions. 4K gaming is doable, but requires compromises on settings usually. 3440x1440@100hz or 2560x1440@144hz is probably a good experience target for a high end gaming machine.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
In short, what you have asked, with no boundaries like resolution, budget, frequency, what games etc is really no different than asking 'What are the requirements I need to make it rain in the Sahara Desert with maximum size raindrops and maximum downpour?'

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS