Question What are the requirements of 1080p @ 30~ 60 FPS on the upcoming Cyberpunk 2077 going to be?

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
So, I found no official requirements for CyberPunk 2077 yet, So I wanna know what are it's requirements? And is my PC capable of running it at 30~60 FPS at 1080p? My PC specs: Core i5-4590, 16 GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 8 GB.

bignastyid

Titan
yes, official requirements are not out yet, but I just want accurate predicted requirements, Like how they give you "accurate predicted weather"
It doesn't work like that.
The game uses a new engine that no other game currently uses so they is nothing to compare it too.

All we know is they ran the demo with an 8700k, 32gb of ram and a gtx 1080ti. For more you'll need to wait. To get some idea of how it will run on your rig you'll have to wait for the official requirements. For the best idea you'd need to wait till the game gets benchmarked. Everything until that point is just speculation. We are not clairvoyant.

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
So, I am super hyped for cyberpunk 2077, but I wanna know more info that revealed ones, if any of you reading this post knows additional stuff about this game that didn't get officially revealed yet please share it with me, I wanna know stuff like what are it's system requirements going to be, Because I want to run it on medium setting 1080p 30~60FPS, My PC Specs: Core i5 4590, 16 GB RAM, Radeon RX 570 8 GB.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
Even if we had members with inside knowledge, they wouldn't be able to share.

Given the release date is still ~10 months away, even if that info were available, it wouldn't be set in stop.

I'd fully expect requirements will need the same level of hardware (by 2020 standards) that Witcher3 needed a few years back.
Solid, midrange hardware.... Which a 4590 and 570 pairing should still be at that time. Will very likely favor more cores/threads due to the more open world nature, but developers would be making a horrible business decision to require such.

Remember, cards in the 570 tier (or lesser) are the most popular & common. Even the CPU (and modern equivalents like Ryzen 3's etc) are still very common. I'd be stunned if you couldn't do >30FPS, Medium, 1080p on that hardware.

InfinityVive

Great
BANNED
May 23, 2019
Even if we had members with inside knowledge, they wouldn't be able to share.

Given the release date is still ~10 months away, even if that info were available, it wouldn't be set in stop.

I'd fully expect requirements will need the same level of hardware (by 2020 standards) that Witcher3 needed a few years back.
Solid, midrange hardware.... Which a 4590 and 570 pairing should still be at that time. Will very likely favor more cores/threads due to the more open world nature, but developers would be making a horrible business decision to require such.

Remember, cards in the 570 tier (or lesser) are the most popular & common. Even the CPU (and modern equivalents like Ryzen 3's etc) are still very common. I'd be stunned if you couldn't do >30FPS, Medium, 1080p on that hardware.
So my PC will run that game well? Also you know any other rumors?

TRENDING THREADS