Question What are the top three best Calendar program for Windows 10?

modeonoff

Honorable
Jul 16, 2017
Hi, I am a long term Mac user switched to Windows 10. For W10, what are the top 3 best calendar programs? To sync well with my Windows laptop and desktop, does it matter if I continue to use iOS iPhone or is it better to switch to an Android phone?

Wolfshadw

Titan
But you need not make it "public". Other people can't just randomly surf through your calendar.

Well. Exchange Admins can... and probably the Network Security team, but as far as bosses and co-workers, probably not.

I would say that if it's that personal and private, then it shouldn't be placed on a Work calendar in the first place. Depending on your Network Security policy, probably the easiest solution for you would be to export your Outlook calendar and import it to your your IPhone calendar, manually.

-Wolf sends

USAFRet

Titan
It is better to avoid the possibility of leaking personal calendar to public. I am concerned that I may do it accidentally. So probably better not to use outlook?
The use of "outlook" vs something else is of no relevance.
In the context of a corporate email situation, the admins can "see" everything, no matter what mail client you use.

That is the case of every shared corporate platform. Be it email, database server, SharePoint, whatever.
However, any rational admin person does not randomly stroll through the data, looking for juicy stuff.
But given a non rational admin person, it does not matter what you use.

Stuff that is not shared to the world (or corporate) cannot be leaked.