[SOLVED] What are these monitors worth?

Solution
Those panels look like they're a decade or so old. I wouldn't think about selling them, instead maybe have them as a backup panel or hand them down to people who aren't able to purchase a panel(or two) due to the pandemic or another calamity. If you were going to sell the panels, I'd say 50USD for both, at best, not higher.

Mind you, if you're looking to sell the panels, you will need to post in the Classified's section and you'll need to adhere with it's own set of rules. For an appraisal of the monitors, the thread is in the right section.

Lutfij

Titan
Those panels look like they're a decade or so old. I wouldn't think about selling them, instead maybe have them as a backup panel or hand them down to people who aren't able to purchase a panel(or two) due to the pandemic or another calamity. If you were going to sell the panels, I'd say 50USD for both, at best, not higher.

Mind you, if you're looking to sell the panels, you will need to post in the Classified's section and you'll need to adhere with it's own set of rules. For an appraisal of the monitors, the thread is in the right section.

Solution

DSzymborski

Titan
I can see the right person giving $20-$30 for one of them. The problem you run into is that eBay is full of used 24" monitors with HDMI ports and free shipping for $45-$60. Since they're small, old, and don't even have HDMI ports, the market for them is pretty much nothing.

I'd probably drop these off at Goodwill as I can't imagine the effort to sell these is worth the time.

Blackink

Distinguished

Thanks for the info. I didn't get a hit on them with a price tag of $60 each or $100 for the both of them.
Advertised them on craigslist and locally.
Once I dropped the price to $30 each or both for $50, I got 3 hits immediately and both monitors are sold!!

Thanks again!!!
Steve

DSzymborski

Titan
Thanks for the info. I didn't get a hit on them with a price tag of $60 each or $100 for the both of them.
Advertised them on craigslist and locally.
Once I dropped the price to $30 each or both for $50, I got 3 hits immediately and both monitors are sold!!

Thanks again!!!
Steve

Nice job; you moved those quickly! Priced right, things will move, even much odder things.