Question What are these temps

wjjmjn

Commendable
Jul 5, 2018
Hi, i have a problem with my asrock b450m pro4 sensors. I am googling it for weeks. But i saw a few people managed to get vrm temps succesfully. On hwinfo all i see is this strange temps
one in the Hwinfo AUXILIARY temp goes up to 95-100c when gaming. CPU(PECI) Temp is always 40 no matter what. On the other hand i have these readings on hwmonitor cputin systin1 systin2 etc. I'm confused is anybody know what they supposed to mean. Right now im using 1600af 3.8ghz at 1.1175v ive ordered a new cpu cooler im thinking about overclocking but without seeing vrm temps or correct temps i wont feel comfortable.. :(

l40OJp.png

I take the values I get from software like this with a grain of salt. I've found different MBs will give you readings in different places. Many times the "sensors" aren't used and display meaningless values as well.

I usually watch them for a while and can get a pretty good idea if they're accurate and what they're for.

wjjmjn

Commendable
Jul 5, 2018
thanks a lot for your reply.. as i said on top that auxiliary and cpu(peci) thing never changes. ill accept that theyre wrong readings or no sensors on mobo.
still have no idea about 'xxxTIN' temps :(

wjjmjn

Commendable
Jul 5, 2018
this board is killing me sir,
now i have oced r5 1600 to 4ghz at 1.268v its stable but still have no idea about this vrm temps and other auxiliary, xxxTIN temps. I dont wanna kill the board but whatever.