[SOLVED] what are weak links and bottlenecks of that system?

Nov 7, 2019
I just bought this cheap System (see image) and even tho for a greenhorn like me it's specs looked juicy at the first, it's a struggle to figure out what parts are actually holding the PC from decent framerates.

To me it seems that the CPU the GPU RAM and the Video Engine isn't sufficient cuz i saw Video Engine Usage at 80% at an earlier test. Do you agree to that and do you identify another issue I overlooked? Confusing for sure is that task manager displayed way lower value for CPU usage

the PC I bought:
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B07BNKGV61/

RTSS test on AoE 2 - Definitive Edition beta, dxdiag, and task manager at a usage peak second of multiple tests:
View: https://imgur.com/a/zh7D0LR

the framerate number is 4 and reached above 20 only while considerably less applications were running

so during that i also recorded on OBS for 60fps 1920x1080, had 2 twitch streams and a youtube video running, ~35 chrome tabs open, but actually forgot to turn on comodo security software to emulate the usage that I want my system to flawlessly handle. Is there anything else worth adding to the RTSS parameters?

ancillary info after thread "How to Ask for New Build or Upgrade Advice":

Approximate Purchase Date: bought it this week

Budget Range: 500 € after Shipping was its price
and for a new system from 0 $ to 700 $ - 800$ unless it's impossible then up to 900 - 1000 $

System Usage from Most to Least Important: gaming, recording/streaming, surfing >30 tabs, editing footage

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: other than probably CPU not sure, but ponder about returning that PC and buying a better one

Do you need to buy OS: depends

Preferred Website(s) for Parts: amazon.de cuz don't know other good, cheap one

Parts Preferences: not sure but I heard Intel better for gaming

Overclocking: rather not to not screw with warranties
SLI or Crossfire:
no idea
Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments: -

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading:
I'm having trouble running newer games and remakes of old ones even with minimal background programs and want to record and stream them while having a lot of tabs, watch my own stream and another one, stream music in the background and ideally have free resources to run some more software like security software, office and maybe even a virtualbox

Last edited:
Solution
The CPU. The best thing you can do is return it and put your money towards a better system. That CPU is 7 years old, and wasn't the fastest thing in the worth then either (an Intel CPU almost 2 years older than it was faster). The motherboard supports DDR3 so there is no upgrading that machine. Return it before it's too late.
The CPU. The best thing you can do is return it and put your money towards a better system. That CPU is 7 years old, and wasn't the fastest thing in the worth then either (an Intel CPU almost 2 years older than it was faster). The motherboard supports DDR3 so there is no upgrading that machine. Return it before it's too late.

Solution