Question What are your favorite mesh patterns in mesh PC cases?

Mar 6, 2023
Hello. As in the title, I wonder which mesh patterns you like in Mesh PC cases. For example, which patterns such as honeycomb, circles, triangles fit your style? Thank you for your answers.

Colif

Win 11 Master
How many cases do you have to own/look at before you start getting favourite mesh patterns? I only have one case with mesh front and I didn't pick it based on what its mesh looked like. I generally can't see front of case as it faces away from me, in an effort to let PC get fresh air before I do.

Mar 6, 2023
Hello, thank you for your replies. I am curious about your favorite mesh patterns such as the mesh patterns of the products I share the images of. I am in search of different patterns and designs. It will be pleasing to share your favorite pattern or patterns. If you wish, you can explain why you like the patterns or patterns you share. Thank you. Pictures

RAIDGoblin

Reputable
Jan 10, 2021
As far as control panel building (at the factory where I work) is concerned, I've always been a fan of black or stainless steel mesh with angular holes, round holes kinda annoy me (don't know why), I like hexagon stamped mesh best, then square stamped mesh next best, and the woven polished mesh comes in at third, but it's easier and cheaper to get and for some reason you hardly ever see it on PC builds? I would use this for a PC (if I was planning to build another one), framed in black powder-coat steel, it would look nice!

ss304-6-LPI-1.2mm-wire-image-3.jpg

but for retro PC builds I love those chromed fan gratings you can buy off electric wholesalers, they look so good in rows on server cases etc...

yo5Juuj.jpg