[SOLVED] What are your thoughts on my build? (Budget)

Sep 16, 2020
I usually play and stream Games: Escape From Tarkov, Valorant, COD Warzone, GTA V and Monster Hunter World

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600

CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor

GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5

PSU: Seasonic FOCUS 750 Gold SSR-750FM 750W

RAM: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200mhz+

SSD: WD_BLACK SN750 NVMe™ SSD 250GB

HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

CASE FAN: Deepcool RF 120 RGB LED 120mm (x6)

CASE: Rakk Haliya ATX Gaming.

Any (Negative/Positive) thoughts are appreciated.

**you can follow my facebook page. just search Applesteam

Solution
Rtx3080 prolly good with a 750w. Very big difference to Rx580, but not in the way you may think. The 3080 will basically perform not nuch different to the 580,except what the 580 does in 1080p, the 3080 does in 4k. If you aren't running a 4k monitor and only gave 1080p, you'll be able to max every game at ultra settings, but barely use the 3080. Fps isn't the issue, it's lack of workload.

Picture grandpa in a golf cart to go to end of driveway to get the mail. That's the 580. Same grandpa, same driveway, top-fuel dragster instead of golf cart. That's the 3080. Total overkill for the 50ft long stretch.
I usually play and stream Games: Escape From Tarkov, Valorant, COD Warzone, GTA V and Monster Hunter World

CPU: AMD Ryzen™ 5 3600

CPU COOLER: Cooler Master Hyper 212 Black Edition CPU Air Coolor

GPU: SAPPHIRE NITRO+ Radeon RX 580 8GB GDDR5

PSU: Seasonic FOCUS 750 Gold SSR-750FM 750W

RAM: Team T-Force Delta RGB 16GB (2 x 8GB) 3200mhz+

SSD: WD_BLACK SN750 NVMe™ SSD 250GB

HDD: Seagate BarraCuda 1TB HDD

CASE FAN: Deepcool RF 120 RGB LED 120mm (x6)

CASE: Rakk Haliya ATX Gaming.

Any (Negative/Positive) thoughts are appreciated.

**you can follow my facebook page. just search Applesteam
Looks pretty good for a midrange system. The 6 RBG case fans come at a cost though. You could get a pair of inexpensive non-rgb fans for the front of your case and use the money to get a better video card like GTX 1660 Super. It depends on whats more important to you.

Reactions: applesteam

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Looks fine. Won't need a 750w, a good 550w will do, 650w is more than plenty no matter what OC. May or may not save you a few $. Careful with the ultra low-end, cheapest Barracuda's, Seagate uses parking and thats a lot of wear on internal parts. Premature failure is not unheard of.

Other than that, I'd only use 4-5 fans. 2x/3x input front, 2x top/rear exhausts. Bottom fans and top-front fans end up with counter-productive airflow, the air might go in and come out, but heat stays in the case.

Reactions: applesteam
Sep 16, 2020
Looks pretty good for a midrange system. The 6 RBG case fans come at a cost though. You could get a pair of inexpensive non-rgb fans for the front of your case and use the money to get a better video card like GTX 1660 Super. It depends on whats more important to you.
Thanks for the comment. Forgot to mention I already bought and built this pc I'm just getting inputs for the build I did. I agree with the fans come at a cost but I bought it for aesthetics anyways. HAHA. Got a question tho. Im planning to get the RTX3080 will there be any bottlenecks on my current build? :)

Sep 16, 2020
Looks fine. Won't need a 750w, a good 550w will do, 650w is more than plenty no matter what OC. May or may not save you a few $. Careful with the ultra low-end, cheapest Barracuda's, Seagate uses parking and thats a lot of wear on internal parts. Premature failure is not unheard of.

Other than that, I'd only use 4-5 fans. 2x/3x input front, 2x top/rear exhausts. Bottom fans and top-front fans end up with counter-productive airflow, the air might go in and come out, but heat stays in the case.
Thanks for the comment. Forgot to mention I already bought and built this pc I'm just getting inputs for the build I did. I agree with the fans come at a cost but I bought it for aesthetics anyways. HAHA. Got a question tho. Im planning to get the RTX3080 will there be any bottlenecks on my current build? :) RE: PSU 750W I agree, I only bought it bec its the only available PSU at the PC Parst shop I went to and just went ahead and bought it anyways thinking I might upgrade other parts in the future. LOL

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Rtx3080 prolly good with a 750w. Very big difference to Rx580, but not in the way you may think. The 3080 will basically perform not nuch different to the 580,except what the 580 does in 1080p, the 3080 does in 4k. If you aren't running a 4k monitor and only gave 1080p, you'll be able to max every game at ultra settings, but barely use the 3080. Fps isn't the issue, it's lack of workload.

Picture grandpa in a golf cart to go to end of driveway to get the mail. That's the 580. Same grandpa, same driveway, top-fuel dragster instead of golf cart. That's the 3080. Total overkill for the 50ft long stretch.

Solution
Sep 16, 2020

GOT it Thanks! Im gonna make sure to get a 4k monitor at the same time Im upgrading to RTX 3080. Gotta wait for Christmas bonus and hope there's still RTX 3080 available by that time. LOL