[SOLVED] what asus mt is this?

Solution
I've never seen an ASUS system with some "ASUS" branding somewhere. I don't see anything on that case at all?

Looking at the sellers other ad, they list a motherboard for that one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-MT-Intel-Pentium-G3220-3Ghz-4GB-RAM-500GB-HDD-Ivybridge-Tower-WIFI/362542651233

So they could probably look at it for you and tell you.

However, it doesn't appear like an ASUS system, so I assume it's using an ASUS board. They do not use proprietary connectors at all, all ASUS boards use standard ATX 24 + 4(or 8)pin.

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
I've never seen an ASUS system with some "ASUS" branding somewhere. I don't see anything on that case at all?

Looking at the sellers other ad, they list a motherboard for that one:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Asus-MT-Intel-Pentium-G3220-3Ghz-4GB-RAM-500GB-HDD-Ivybridge-Tower-WIFI/362542651233

So they could probably look at it for you and tell you.

However, it doesn't appear like an ASUS system, so I assume it's using an ASUS board. They do not use proprietary connectors at all, all ASUS boards use standard ATX 24 + 4(or 8)pin.

Solution

Barty1884

Retired Moderator
They sell micro towers, but if it's an ASUS machine, you'll know it, however subtle the branding might be.

Eg.
top-pic-4.jpg

Asus-M32CD1.jpg

P_setting_f2f2f2_1_90_end_350.png

That listing appears to just be a generic case, not an ASUS prebuilt. But likely has an ASUS motherboard.

You'd need to know the board, specifically to say with 100% certainty..... but an ASUS board isn't like an OEM offering, so if it supports a G2020, it should support a 2400. It's got an IvyBridge chip in it, so should support all SandyBridge + IvyBridge CPUs.

j121

Reputable
Nov 9, 2017
ok , would be good if fujitsu and hp would stick to that to. i found a hp 3500 pro instead of this one though for alil higher price but with 8 gb ram and standard psu so i will go for that one also support for 2400.

TRENDING THREADS