[SOLVED] what brand should i pick?

meppips

Reputable
Dec 19, 2017
hello, i don't know what should i pick of this two GPU,

MSI RX 580 Gaming x Twin Frozr 8gb with warranty until this December for only ₱ 6,500 ($125)
SAPPHIRE NITRO+ RX 580 8GB without warranty same price

both cards was used in mining.

thanks in advance.

Solution
Is there even a warranty center within reasonable distance of your location, to where you would be able to even USE the warranty without having to spend half the cost or more of the graphics card shipping it to and from the manufacturer for replacement if something goes wrong with it?

Because if there is not, then I'd say if the retailer gives you at least a 90 day warranty, go with the Sapphire card. It's a better card, but if you CAN get the other card and are able to make use of the warranty if you need to, then it is ALWAYS better to have a warranty, especially with graphics cards, power supplies and motherboards, then to not have one.
Is there even a warranty center within reasonable distance of your location, to where you would be able to even USE the warranty without having to spend half the cost or more of the graphics card shipping it to and from the manufacturer for replacement if something goes wrong with it?

Because if there is not, then I'd say if the retailer gives you at least a 90 day warranty, go with the Sapphire card. It's a better card, but if you CAN get the other card and are able to make use of the warranty if you need to, then it is ALWAYS better to have a warranty, especially with graphics cards, power supplies and motherboards, then to not have one.

Solution
That's good advice if you live somewhere where the warranty actually means something. Not so much if you live somewhere that it costs you most of what it would cost to just replace the card to send it to the closest return location or warranty center. That would be the determining factor in my opinion because if the warranty is useless to you, then the Sapphire is a better card.

TRENDING THREADS