Question What brand?

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
Heya folks,

I am currently building a PC and don't know what brand to go with for my GPU. I am going to be getting a 2080ti for 4k gaming and probably ray tracing. I was thinking Asus, Gigabyte, Zotac, EVGA or MSI. I don't like any of the MSI cards apart from the Gaming X Trio and lightning z. I was thinking going with the Lightning Z out of all of them but I don't know. Any help is greatly appreciated =)

All those GPU brands are good. Nothing bad about them, but only go for that brand which offers you good after sales service and warranty in your country.

If you ask me, then I would recommend buying the Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti Model. Much better build quality as well. Do you have a compatible PSU to power this high-end flagship GPU ??

Fate05

Prominent
May 2, 2019
All those GPU brands are good. Nothing bad about them, but only go for that brand which offers you good after sales service and warranty in your country.

If you ask me, then I would recommend buying the Asus ROG Strix RTX 2080 Ti Model. Much better build quality as well. Do you have a compatible PSU to power this high-end flagship GPU ??
EVGA Supernova G3 1000w?