[SOLVED] what budget psu should i pick

Dec 14, 2020
hi, next year i want to build my first pc,
after searching lot of component,
i stuck with what PSU should i bought,
can someone help me found good budget semi modular PSU,
i found that cx650 is good but
i don't know if the cable will fit in my bottom of the case because i want to use hdd in there.
if you think that psu would fit perfectly, i will definitely go for it

this is my build
psu : ........
ram : patriot viper 4 blackout 16gb
motherboard : MSI - B550M PRO-VDH WIFI
cpu : Ryzen 7 3700x
gpu : zotac gtx 1660 super
case : TECWARE FORGE M ARGB MATX CASE

Last edited:
Solution
The cables on that CX650 will fit anywhere you need them to. That's a MICRO ATX case you have, not some kind of full tower case. You'll have plenty of cable length to reach wherever you need them to, even to get them out of the way if necessary. And furthermore, IF that PSU wouldn't work, then no other "budget" PSU models would work either and you'd need to look at spending a bit more on a semi-modular or modular model that would allow you to eliminate some of the cables.

But it should work fine.
The cables on that CX650 will fit anywhere you need them to. That's a MICRO ATX case you have, not some kind of full tower case. You'll have plenty of cable length to reach wherever you need them to, even to get them out of the way if necessary. And furthermore, IF that PSU wouldn't work, then no other "budget" PSU models would work either and you'd need to look at spending a bit more on a semi-modular or modular model that would allow you to eliminate some of the cables.

But it should work fine.

Reactions: Michael Kelvin T
Solution
Dec 14, 2020

But it should work fine.
okay i will choose cx650 then thanks for your advice, and can i run that system on cx550, because the cx650 is not in stock