Question What cables to where?

Jan 25, 2023
I have bought asus x670e hero and msi1300p psu. But since I’m a rookie I can’t know to insert cables from psu to their places except for 24pin power. I just achieved to put 24pin power cable. Could you help me if possible using windows paint?
Please pay attention there are two atx12v I don’t know what for it is(cpu?)

psu:

cables:
B243-F5-E7-F345-4793-9-B5-B-C1219694-A203.webp

motherboard:

if mobo’s image blurry, please see page xii from https://www.manualowl.com/m/Asus/ROG-CROSSHAIR-X670E-HERO/Manual/683424?page=12#manual

randyh121

Prominent
Jan 3, 2023
Plug the PCIE into the graphics card and the CPU cords into the CPU on the motherboard
They are all labeled as such on your computer
Pretty simple, not sure what your question is?

Here. Just match the colors.
I think they were talking about where they plug in on the motherboard, not the PSU, although you pretty much covered that except for the 12vHPWR connector which would only be needed if they have a newer high end graphics card that requires it which is why I asked what hardware is being used. But since they haven't bothered to come back and reply it probably doesn't matter anyhow.

Jan 25, 2023
What are your full hardware specs including model numbers for CPU, motherboard, graphics card, any 3rd party fan or RGB controllers and all storage devices?

Actually, I thought share my other components in a new topic since I think I have rgb connection problems as well. but if it is OK here, I am writing. I appreciate.

The case 7000x corsair coming with 3 front fans and 1 exhaust fan.
The aio cooler h170i elit capellix

I haven’t bought 40 series gpu but planned.
I already put cpu, rams and ssd on the mobo.

Ok, so if you're going to use a 40 series graphics card, IF it is one that requires the 12vhpwr connector, then of course that one will connect to the graphics card and you MUST make ABSOLUTELY certain you get it FULLY seated because it can create a serious problem in some cases if it is not.

Honestly, if you don't have all of the hardware yet there isn't much point in discussing it further, besides which all the other connections were explained above by Skynet.

What kind of problems do you think you are having with the RGB and how could you know if you don't have a graphics card yet? I mean, yes, you CAN power up the system without a graphics card installed, but it's kind of pointless. In fact, it's generally pointless to power up the system at ALL until you have all of the hardware you plan to run installed.

And please list ALL of your hardware that will be used.

CPU, motherboard, memory kit, power supply, graphics card, any third party RGB or fan controllers (IF any), storage devices, case, CPU cooler, case fans, etc.