What can be improved or changed? [€1000 Budget]

PlayerDot

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2012
So I put this together, and I am wondering what you think. I am not all too sure about the motherboard and the case is just a placeholder at the moment, since the stores in my country are rather weird with their cases.
Planned build
I am primarily going to use my PC for gaming, and it's meant to be a noticable upgrade from my current one.

This is an approximation of my current system (case and cooler may vary)
Current build

Since the household needs another computer, I was thinking of just selling my GTX 660 if possible and leaving the rest for my family rather than taking it apart and replacing certain parts.
Another reason for that is that components that are compatible with my chipset are so outrageously overpriced here to the point that I'd just rather buy a new mobo and start a fresh build than try to save money but lose on some performance and future upgrade options.

Of course, if I was certain about this I'd have just done it instead of asking the community.

What do you think?

Edit: Fixed the urls

PlayerDot

Distinguished
Dec 4, 2012

Thank you for the suggestion. I looked into relevant videos and articles and you're right.

Unfortunately it's not available locally and German Amazon has a limited selection right now (NewEgg doesn't ship here)
I'll have to see if anything changes after I return from holiday.