[SOLVED] What can be the effective solution to GPU bottlenecking

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Oct 9, 2020
what can be the effective solution to the gpu bottlenecking??(can't invest on one right now!) apparently my games are crashing to the destop,gpu usage is at 100% and cpu usage is under 30%, what should i do,my game crashes without any Error message.
CPU r5 2600x
GPU rx 570 8gb
i thought this was a good match and i checked online too, people do have pc setup with same configuration and they are able to play games without any hiccups.

please help me out. I'll appreciate you guys

Solution
what can be the effective solution to the gpu bottlenecking??(can't invest on one right now!) apparently my games are crashing to the destop,gpu usage is at 100% and cpu usage is under 30%, what should i do,my game crashes without any Error message.
CPU r5 2600x
GPU rx 570 8gb
i thought this was a good match and i checked online too, people do have pc setup with same configuration and they are able to play games without any hiccups.

please help me out. I'll appreciate you guys

GPU bottlenecking and crashing are two diferent things. And if your GPU goes up to 90~100% usage, is exactly how GPU are meant to be. If your GPU have low usage it only means you are not taking advantage of everything the GPU can deliver.

You could...
Oct 9, 2020
i understand you what you are saying, the pc I've build is with the sole help of my parents. From the beginning they've told me a budget and i had to comprehend all the components in it. Yes i had to cut short on psu, which as you said my budget crap. maybe I'll save some money buy more better and effective one. Anyway thank you for your help and the little research you did.
can i ask one more thing, is there any way to know that my cpu and gpu is not getting enough power to gpu?