[SOLVED] What can be the effective solution to GPU bottlenecking

Oct 9, 2020
what can be the effective solution to the gpu bottlenecking??(can't invest on one right now!) apparently my games are crashing to the destop,gpu usage is at 100% and cpu usage is under 30%, what should i do,my game crashes without any Error message.
CPU r5 2600x
GPU rx 570 8gb
i thought this was a good match and i checked online too, people do have pc setup with same configuration and they are able to play games without any hiccups.

please help me out. I'll appreciate you guys

Solution
what can be the effective solution to the gpu bottlenecking??(can't invest on one right now!) apparently my games are crashing to the destop,gpu usage is at 100% and cpu usage is under 30%, what should i do,my game crashes without any Error message.
CPU r5 2600x
GPU rx 570 8gb
i thought this was a good match and i checked online too, people do have pc setup with same configuration and they are able to play games without any hiccups.

GPU bottlenecking and crashing are two diferent things. And if your GPU goes up to 90~100% usage, is exactly how GPU are meant to be. If your GPU have low usage it only means you are not taking advantage of everything the GPU can deliver.

You could...
CPU r5 2600x
GPU rx 570 8gb

GPU bottlenecking and crashing are two diferent things. And if your GPU goes up to 90~100% usage, is exactly how GPU are meant to be. If your GPU have low usage it only means you are not taking advantage of everything the GPU can deliver.

You could indeed lower the usage a bit by lowering details setting and/or resolution.

If games are crashing you are having some other problem, high temp, bad power delivering, etc.

Reactions: rickypicky5
Solution
Oct 9, 2020
Your games 'crashing to desktop' most certainly have NOTHING to do with your CPU and GPU

That is correct. Your game crashes are not associated with 'bottlenecking'. The crashes are caused by something else.
thank you so much, because if it's bottlenecking i would have to change the component, but could you tell me what may be the problem arising crash? and also can you tell me that bottlenecking leads to crash of a game or not? i appreciate you, thanks

thank you so much, because if it's bottlenecking i would have to change the component, but could you tell me what may be the problem arising crash? and also can you tell me that bottlenecking leads to crash of a game or not? i appreciate you, thanks
I really don't know of any other way to say what I and others have already stated in this thread.

Bottlenecking does NOT lead to crash of game.

It is much more likely something else is wrong in your PC, either the PSU can no longer handle the load or something is overheating while you are gaming, either the CPU or GPU.

Oct 9, 2020
I really don't know of any other way to say what I and others have already stated in this thread.

Bottlenecking does NOT lead to crash of game.

It is much more likely something else is wrong in your PC, either the PSU can no longer handle the load or something is overheating while you are gaming, either the CPU or GPU.
my temperature is under 70°c , should i update bios because i haven't like my motherboard is b450 ds3h and cpu is ryzen 5 2600x but when i inquired to the retailer he said that "no need to update bios", so should i update bios? and how to know when and which should i download from gigabyte's website.

but I've noticed people with same configuration or more powerful ones are using the same psu, isn't it something worth thinking?
Doing a tiny bit of research online I discovered the PSU you have (CV450) is a budget PSU. Just because it's 'Corsair' doesn't make it good. Just because it's 450W doesn't mean it will provide the same clean power as a quality 450W PSU. I suggest you get quality PSU of at least 450W, preferably a bit more (maybe 550W?). Please refer to the Power Supply forums of this website, in particular the PSU Tier List to determine what is quality and what is budget/crap.