[SOLVED] What can be the issue? Picture attached.

Solution
You need to learn some stuff it appears.

When you connect directly to the ONT and you are sure you have a public IP all that is left is misconfiguration on the server.
Obviously you have NAT since that is the reason you have to port forward or use DMZ.

The most common issues when you think you have the router configured correctly is the program is not actually listening on the port you think it is and/or you do not actually have a public IP address being assigned to the wan port of your router.

stiffmeinster

Reputable
May 30, 2016
Obviously you have NAT since that is the reason you have to port forward or use DMZ.

The most common issues when you think you have the router configured correctly is the program is not actually listening on the port you think it is and/or you do not actually have a public IP address being assigned to the wan port of your router.
I have a public IP address, I have asked my ISP. 2 technician were here yesterday and today from ISP, they have no idea.

stiffmeinster

Reputable
May 30, 2016
Then make sure your server actually is active on the port. You can run wireshark and see if the packet arrives and if the server responds.

I called the ISP again. They said I have a public IP address and they don't block ports
I removed my router, so I have only an ONT in bridge mode connected directly to the net, and all ports are closed. They said it should be open.
I never used wireshark, have no idea how to do that.