[SOLVED] What can I buy to soundproof my bedroom?

May 7, 2020
What can I buy to soundproof my bedroom? I want to stop sound from leaving the room so that I do not disturb my neighbours while being loud and livestreaming.

Solution
What can I buy to soundproof my bedroom? I want to stop sound from leaving the room so that I do not disturb my neighbours while being loud and livestreaming.
What surfaces (floor, ceiling, wall(s) ) are your trying to soundproof. Do these changes need to be removed without damage?
Simplest thing is a heavy area rug. That isolates the floor.
You could hang quilts on walls. Ceilings are the most difficult. You would have to glue sound insulation to the ceiling.
Also remember the window. Heavy curtains to limit sound transmission to the window.

kanewolf

Titan
What surfaces (floor, ceiling, wall(s) ) are your trying to soundproof. Do these changes need to be removed without damage?
Simplest thing is a heavy area rug. That isolates the floor.
You could hang quilts on walls. Ceilings are the most difficult. You would have to glue sound insulation to the ceiling.
Also remember the window. Heavy curtains to limit sound transmission to the window.

Solution