What can i do to earn like 300$ monthly using my pc?

xrafael95x

Distinguished
Feb 28, 2015
Hi i live in venezuela, our country is going through a hard time, i need to make money to survive buy food and all that, i don't want to work because i can barely earn like 60 monthly, the problem is that i dont speak English very well, and i don't have a degree in anything i know about computers but that's it, i know to do some other thing but i would like a job online, i dont know i think i could work with amazon support team or something like that but i think they have like a partner that takes care of that, can ou guys give me some ideas?

Feb 9, 2020
Possibly look into Website Development or Advertisement those are both things you can advertise for yourself and do from anywhere in the world no matter the location of your client or customer. even possibly creating one of a kind PC builds however i feel like website creation would be easier. or software designer or writing code for programs you can always find work doing these types of things and not have to leave your home as long as you have the internet connection. even security programs or you can do Tech Support for companies from home like IT support. or you could try and save up and try mining ? just saying i have no clue how that all works but just and idea? start learning how to create video games? or editing or make youtube videos in your native language that people around the world might be interested in as there may be others doing it but maybe there is not someone doing it in your language? dont give up just try and think outside of the box i wish you the best of luck and i hope your situation gets better and FAST!