Question what can i do? why so slow(programm) show me i have bios /chipset problems

Have you tried enabling the XMP for your RAM in BIOS? (i noticed it's not running at full speed on your userbenchmark score, im more of a ryzen person and not sure if the same applies for intel when it comes to RAM speed affecting performance?)

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2021
i did , it fixed the problem, i just wanted the ram working with lower mhz count because when i use 3200mhz its getting hot so about 70-80+ while gaming and when i use occt benchmark cpu package says about 95° after a few minutes and that isnt quite what i wanted

Last edited by a moderator:
Oct 26, 2021
Having said that, I dont think your cpu is supposed to support RAM running at that speed? (like i said, i use ryzen so could be wrong.)
i just bougth it because i seen so many forum people using 3200 mhz ram on an 7700k an my cpu was bottlenecked so i thought i give it a try seems like i have to buy a new board and a new cpu ... ithought the ram could help . because iwanted to buy the next gen motherboard with an amd cpu comming next year looks like i have to buy an intel 11 sereies or an mad 5x series cpu

the board right now supports 34xx mhz ram the cpu only 2133- 2400 everthing above is oc ... but i dont get it while the board im using only supports inel 7xxx series but the 7700k is the strongst cpu that is suported