[SOLVED] What can I make out of a LCD tv what doesn't boot

Dankpepe5000

Commendable
Mar 20, 2021
So basically I have a LG TV , what works , but doesn't boot. It just blinks 3 times but the screen never turns on. I was wondering if there was anything I can do with it , maybe make a spare screen what doesn't need the TV's OS. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask in , but maybe someone can help me out. Any answer will be appreciated.

Solution
So basically I have a LG TV , what works , but doesn't boot. It just blinks 3 times but the screen never turns on. I was wondering if there was anything I can do with it , maybe make a spare screen what doesn't need the TV's OS. I'm not sure if this is the right forum to ask in , but maybe someone can help me out. Any answer will be appreciated.
When you say "it works but doesn't boot", does that mean that all inputs are dead? If so it really doesn't work. You probably will have to replace 1 or more boards in the TV to get any functionality.

kanewolf

Titan
When you say "it works but doesn't boot", does that mean that all inputs are dead? If so it really doesn't work. You probably will have to replace 1 or more boards in the TV to get any functionality.

Solution