[SOLVED] What can i play on my pc

May 30, 2020
Ok i recently built a computer and i dont known what games can i play smoothly without any problems (60 fps) here is my specs so any suggestions are welcome just dont suggest me what to upgrade because i am asking only what can i play with those specs:

Gpu: Rx 470 sapphire nitro
Cpu: Phenom II x4 965 BE
RAM: 8 gb

And i play on resolution 1360x768

Solution
What sort of games are you interested in?

Farcry 4 would play pretty good on that

You got Half-life 2 and episode 1 & 2, these are fantastic.

Um Portal 1 and 2. Perhaps Left4Dead.

Command and Conquer 3 Tiberian Wars. Also originals were just recently remastered on Steam.

Duke Nukem 3D 20th Anniversary is also a classic.

TrackMania is fun.

Could probably play Doom 2016 well.

Rage was another fun game.
Hi there,

Well, at that res, and with that hardware, you should be able to play most games at pretty decent FPS. 60+. With that said there are some AAA games which will still push your low-mid range components., so you may have to dial back some settings just to keep up, and even then it might not be a great experience.

As for what games would work. The list might go on forever. Why don't you open a Steam account, and try some demo games. Then you'll know exactly how it performs.

boju

Titan
Ambassador

You got Half-life 2 and episode 1 & 2, these are fantastic.

Command and Conquer 3 Tiberian Wars. Also originals were just recently remastered on Steam.

TrackMania is fun.

Solution
May 30, 2020

You got Half-life 2 and episode 2 & 3, these are fantastic.

TrackMania is fun.

Thanks a lot i will try some of that games , i am interested in some sort of a fps game but singleplayer, like having story and all of that

punkncat

Champion
Ambassador
As a blanket answer I would suggest searching titles by release date and look around for older stuff. You can always check minimum specs as well, for things you are interested in.

Another nice way to find great titles is to do a search on "best pc games of all time" and you will start to see common titles.
For older systems, and not saying these will all work but:
Tom Clancy Advanced Warfighter series
Crysis
Call of Duty
Hitman
Many of the turn based strategy games would work like Civilization, Warhammer, Command and Conquer, Warcraft
even modern simple titles could work

EDIT- It is VERY important that you use a service, like Steam for instance, when trying to play these older titles. For the most part anything that is on Steam is going to work and had all the patches and updates such that it CAN work on an OS it wasn't designed for. Be very cautious to going to 'certain' sites that offer to sell game CD/key really cheap. It isn't that they are bad, per se...but for instance Civ 3 doesn't natively work in Win 10...unless you open it in Steam...