What can I scrounge 4k x 4 SRAMs from? (IMS1420, 8168)

I need to replace a couple of bad RAM chips on a Gauntlet board and
can't find any place on the internet to buy some. I was going through
a stack of computer boards and looking for parts but didn't see any
(lots of 14.318 crystals on video cards though). Anyone know if
there's any old electronics I should keep an eye out for that might
have used these RAM chips?

--
Please see my arcade and pinball items for sale:
http://www.videoracer.com/forsale/

Andre

did you try looking at: http://www.arcadechips.com/index.php

In article <xvb5e.689$it3.409@news02.roc.ny>,