What can my PC specs do with certain games.

Dec 2, 2018
So i decided to change up my specs of my current PC. I am now going to POSSIBLY buy the following specs:
Ryzen 3 2200G
2x4 GB DDR4-2400
Gigabyte AB350M-DS3H
FSP Berserker 500W
Cougar MG110
Radeon RX 570 4GB
Seagate FireCuda 1TB SSHD
Could you guys give me some popular games that would work on this machine? Some games that i will be playing on this are: CS:GO, Fortnite are the two ones that i am playing at the moment, Will they work for that? Thanks!

Solution
My best guess is you will able to play most games at medium/high settings 1080p, with at most 60 FPS and/or slightly over. The CPU looks balanced with the GPU from what I can tell, but I am not too knowledgeable of the AMD GPUs rather than Nvidia. I only have ever owned a RX 580 and 480.

As far as games go, probably most games at the setting I specified above. Some games like Ghost Recon Wildlands are very demanding though, so frames may or may not be under 60 (if so like in the 40s 50s in that game).

And if anything is holding you back here, it is the Ryzen CPU.

Good luck!

gonfonix

Commendable
Feb 2, 2018
My best guess is you will able to play most games at medium/high settings 1080p, with at most 60 FPS and/or slightly over. The CPU looks balanced with the GPU from what I can tell, but I am not too knowledgeable of the AMD GPUs rather than Nvidia. I only have ever owned a RX 580 and 480.

As far as games go, probably most games at the setting I specified above. Some games like Ghost Recon Wildlands are very demanding though, so frames may or may not be under 60 (if so like in the 40s 50s in that game).

And if anything is holding you back here, it is the Ryzen CPU.

Good luck!

Solution