[SOLVED] What card to replace 1080Ti please?

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006
Guys and girls,
I've had my 1080Ti now for 4 years and I'm looking to upgrade now that Ray Tracing is here etc. It has served me so well I've not really kept up with the current crops of cards. Can you advise a worthy upgrade for my 1080Ti ? I game at 1440p - 60hz, I have a max budget of £700.00 a penny more and i think i'll end up in a divorce - lol. Any suggestions will be appreciated.
PC Spec in my Sig

Solution
Whatever card you can actually get is going to be answer.

Getting almost any card at MSRP is extremely hard. I have been on a waiting list at EVGA for over a year for a 3080.

What also appears to have happened is they have moved most the production over to the "TI" versions of the cards. You seldom even see the non ti cards come up on the stock tracking sites.

Likely you best chance at a card is going to be 3060ti or 3070ti. These cards at least they tried to prevent the coin miners from using.

I would try to find one of the tracking sites that send you alerts when cards become available from a seller that is near you. Watch these and decide if you want to deal with trying to buy cards that go out of stock before you can...

Getting almost any card at MSRP is extremely hard. I have been on a waiting list at EVGA for over a year for a 3080.

What also appears to have happened is they have moved most the production over to the "TI" versions of the cards. You seldom even see the non ti cards come up on the stock tracking sites.

Likely you best chance at a card is going to be 3060ti or 3070ti. These cards at least they tried to prevent the coin miners from using.

I would try to find one of the tracking sites that send you alerts when cards become available from a seller that is near you. Watch these and decide if you want to deal with trying to buy cards that go out of stock before you can even click on the alert.

Reactions: Phaaze88
Solution

Kkkk1

Distinguished
Nov 14, 2006

I would try to find one of the tracking sites that send you alerts when cards become available from a seller that is near you. Watch these and decide if you want to deal with trying to buy cards that go out of stock before you can even click on the alert.
OK many thanks for your input (y)