[SOLVED] What case are you using now?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Solution
Looking at the PC 011 I'm not a fan of those cases due to no fans in the front and in my opinion poor airflow/design.
That's the whole point of Lian Li moving them to side intake.
For folks who are into those minimalist designs that love to choke off front fan intake: NZXT H500, Phanteks P300(nonA), Corsair Carbide 175R, etc...
Just move the fans and the grille to the side - no problems.

Both the O11 Dynamic and XL pass cooling tests with flying colors - the bottom is the weakest(airflow), but the side and top more than make up for it.
Nov 12, 2020
P300A Mesh. It's pretty cheap and is way roomier than you would expect, especially if you are using an m.2 and don't need the drive racks. Even with my non-modular power supply there's room to spare. My biggest complaint is that the mesh dust covers it came with are held on by the weakest magnets I've ever seen. They're literally worse than fridge magnets. Also one of the cable routing holes is useless because it is covered by your motherboard. -shrug- But I still love it.

Reactions: gat3keeper

zze86

Prominent
Oct 21, 2020
Still rocking my old Antec Twelve Hundred and NZXT Tempest.

Was going to do a dual system build with the MetallicGear NeoQube but decided a two case setup would probably be a better idea even if it takes up more space.

Now, thinking of turning the Antec Twelve Hundred into a server and going to a smaller platform like the Lian Li PC-011 Mini.