[SOLVED] What case can I get to replace this one?

Neostarwcc

Distinguished
Sep 12, 2013
I'm looking to replace this case:
https://www.newegg.com/black-therma...-tower/p/N82E16811133414?Item=N82E16811133414

I'm extremely unsatisfied with it. First of all, glass panel was only a good idea in hindsight because it scratched on the way here because oops (Otherwise known as UPS) didn't read the words Fragile in large letters on the box when they shipped it here. I'm lucky they didn't shatter the darned thing. Second of all it just barely fits my 3060TI (Granted the video card is huge in itself but, come on), The drive bays are horribly designed, and I realize that they don't make cases this way anymore? But, it would be nice if I could have a Bluray disc drive without having to have it hanging down the side of my case. I mean I like the lighting I like that its full-tower (I only really work in full-tower cases for some reason I dislike working in mid-tower because there's no room to work in), but there's so many things lacking with this case that I need a replacement. So instead of buying one blindly like last time and wasting over $300 of my hard earned money, I would like advice on which one to buy next. Are there any iconic cases like the Corsair 760T anymore? Or would I just have to deal with this everywhere?

My relevant specs are:

ASUS ROG STRIX Z-490-F Mobo
RTX 3060 TI
Corsair AX850 PSU
i9 10850k
Corsair H-150i pro xt

TRENDING THREADS