Question What case for asus tuf b450m-plus gaming

eyyb0ss

Commendable
Jul 6, 2019
Hello there,i was just wondering,i am planning to build my own pc with componets 1 by 1 but i am not sure about this.
i will buy asus tuf b450m-plus gaming Motherboard,but i am not sure in what case will it fit ?
Should i buy Middle tower case or Mini-Tower.
Also if you would recommend me Psu compatible with motherboard or one of these towers.this is my first time building.

Lutfij

Titan
In order to recommend a PSU, we're going to need to know what the rest of your parts are going to be, which will define your power draw.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:

As for your case, since you're looking at an matx board, I'd suggest an matx chassis. You will also need to include a budget for both the PSU and chassis and a preferred site for purchase. If you can, please mention where you're located so as to suggest something closer to you, if not online.

eyyb0ss

Commendable
Jul 6, 2019
In order to recommend a PSU, we're going to need to know what the rest of your parts are going to be, which will define your power draw.

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:

As for your case, since you're looking at an matx board, I'd suggest an matx chassis. You will also need to include a budget for both the PSU and chassis and a preferred site for purchase. If you can, please mention where you're located so as to suggest something closer to you, if not online.

Hello there ! and thanks for the reply.

CPU:Ryzen 2700
Motherboard:asus tuf b450m-plus gaming
Ram:2 slots of 8gb ddr 4 3200mhz
SSD/HDD:1tb hdd and in future 500gb ssd probably
GPU: for now gtx 1050ti(75w) and in future probably rtx 2060
i won't spend a lot of money for case,i was thinking Max 50$ i will include now what case i was wondering to buy(if it will fit with all these components)Language is from serbia but it doesnt matter ? you will see how case looks and it's specifications.
https://www.emmi.rs/kućišta-kućište...BRuHeyLO7BzxAaVC_U719gXPEwdLPutg9U9fL0OSdh5iY
as for the power supply same,if 50$ is enough and will fit in case and be compatible with motherboard it's fine.

TRENDING THREADS