[SOLVED] What case is this?

tarogmats

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2015
I know it's a corsair case (I'd bought it off a friend a few years back) but I cannot remember the model he told me it was.
I'm looking into getting an AIO cooler so I wanted to be certain what would fit into the top panel before I bought it, and I mean I could guess what would but I'd rather be certain than be sorry.

R2Opm0x.jpg

hixsHID.jpg

F3jl0Gh.jpg

(tried to post an image kept saying that it failed contact administrator) so I just added them as links, but they're all just imgur links.

I know it's a full sized tower, I'm just not sure what size radiator would fit. Any help would be appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:

Colif

Win 11 Master
(tried to post an image kept saying that it failed contact administrator)
I fixed your images, the problem stems from the 1st thing you see in imgur being a gallery, and not the actual image. if you right click the gallery, and load to another tab is shows the jpg link that does work in the image box

I don't recognise your actual case though.

Reactions: tarogmats and lvt

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
@ DSzymborski lol, I know I know. I'll clean it this weekend, funny enough the inside of the case isn't bad.

@Colif thanks for fixing the images, I'll know next time. @Karadjgne & @Ivt thanks for the information on the case model, really appreciate it.

The inside of the case isn't bad because it's all on the intake!

(Ha, sorry!)

Reactions: tarogmats

emitfudd

Distinguished
Apr 9, 2017
Resurrecting an old thread here. I used this case for my first build in 2017. The front panel catches all the dust. The inside of my case is pretty much dust free after almost 5 years. I just built my second rig with the same case and moved all my old components to a new case. Nothing was dusty. Amazing case. I would put this case up against anything available as long as you don't mind it being enormous.

Reactions: tarogmats

tarogmats

Distinguished
Nov 22, 2015
Resurrecting an old thread here. I used this case for my first build in 2017. The front panel catches all the dust. The inside of my case is pretty much dust free after almost 5 years. I just built my second rig with the same case and moved all my old components to a new case. Nothing was dusty. Amazing case. I would put this case up against anything available as long as you don't mind it being enormous.

I agree, couldn't imagine swapping this out for anything else at this point. Maybe if I just wanted to do a "really cool", so glass, and liquid cooled everything or something style case. But as it is, the functionality wins out, entirely.