What case/motherboard/PSU should I buy...?

Solution
Something like the list, usually I don't recommend the case, because everyone has their own preference. But for the CM RGB case with free AIO cooler, why not.
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-H81M-S2H GSM Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($64.95 @ Amazon)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 5 ATX Mid Tower Case ($57.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($39.90 @ Newegg)
Other: Cooler Master RGB Controller with Software- 4 connecting ports multiple light modes customization Computer Cases Cooling ($37.13 @ Newegg)
Total: $199.96
Prices...

jim.sikberg

BANNED
Apr 26, 2018
sorry for lack of detail,

Approximate Purchase Date: about 2 weeks.

Budget Range: 200-500 $

System Usage from Most to Least Important: Mostly for gaming.

Are you buying a monitor: No

Parts to Upgrade: Case/motherboard/PSU

Do you need to buy OS: No
Please note that if you're using an OEM license of Windows, you will need a new one when buying a new motherboard.

Parts Preferences: A case that has a glass side panel with LED lightning, mid-full tower. Motherboard that fits case. And PSU that is silent and with high W..?

Overclocking: Maybe

SLI or Crossfire: No

Your Monitor Resolution: 1920x1080

Additional Comments:

And Most Importantly, Why Are You Upgrading: Beacause I want it to look good and be more silent.

Something like the list, usually I don't recommend the case, because everyone has their own preference. But for the CM RGB case with free AIO cooler, why not.
PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

Motherboard: Gigabyte - GA-H81M-S2H GSM Micro ATX LGA1150 Motherboard ($64.95 @ Amazon)
Case: Cooler Master - MasterBox Lite 5 ATX Mid Tower Case ($57.98 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: SeaSonic - EVO Edition 620W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply ($39.90 @ Newegg)
Other: Cooler Master RGB Controller with Software- 4 connecting ports multiple light modes customization Computer Cases Cooling ($37.13 @ Newegg)
Total: $199.96
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2018-05-29 13:24 EDT-0400

Solution

TRENDING THREADS