Question What case should I buy with high distance from mobo to top AiO cooler ?

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
Currently I am using a Rakk Sinaya case but even though it supports ATX, I can't install my AIO liquid freezer II on the top because the fan on AiO hits the heatsink of my Aorus B450 Elite motherboard.

Can anyone recommend me a case that I can install the AIO liquid freezer II on the top of the case without hitting the Aorus b450 Elite's middle-top heatsink? preferably for under 50$

Which version of the Liquid Freezer II do you have, because there are 4 sizes. Also, which country are you in, because not all makes and models of case are available in all countries. I assumed you're in the Philippines, owing to the case make you already own, and if that's so, and depending on the size of your radiator, you're likely going to need a budget of at least ₱5500.

Zaraki Zenken Besin

Distinguished
May 13, 2015
Which version of the Liquid Freezer II do you have, because there are 4 sizes. Also, which country are you in, because not all makes and models of case are available in all countries. I assumed you're in the Philippines, owing to the case make you already own, and if that's so, and depending on the size of your radiator, you're likely going to need a budget of at least ₱5500.
i see, so what case it is? can you find even cheaper similar cases you have on your mind?
cheap cases brand here are RAKK

this is the liquid freezer ii i bought
the 240mm one so the smaller one i guess but all the cases i found cant be fit on the top of the case its because of my motherboard heatsink hitting the aoi liquid cooler fan
thank you bro, i am still looking for the right case right now idk why case manufacturer are not increasing the distance between top case fan and mobo position because most modern mobo now have built-in heatsinks