What case to buy

cratftierspace

Reputable
Nov 9, 2014
I am stuck choosing between the Cooler master HAF X and the Thermaltake Level 10.

I want:
-A lot of Space/ A very HUGE case
-High quality
-A window
-Good airflow
-Future proof
-Full tower

I would have bought the HAF X but the thing was made in 2010 ten and is very old like it has the front panel USB 3.0 connect to the back of the mobo and The fire wire that they have which doesnt work with my mobo. And does the case have a lot of space for cable management in the side panel I am hoping that cooler master updates the case so they improve their current flaws. If you guys recommend me to buy it I probably am. Also can you guys list some pros and cons of the HAF X and the Thermaltake Level 10

cratftierspace

Reputable
Nov 9, 2014

The corsair cases are too simple I like the industrial look to the cases and I forgot to say full tower. And are there any good cases that are coming out this year that I might choose based on what I'm looking for.

RAZER Gamer

Reputable
May 27, 2015
Personally I would recommend the NZXT H440, it's a great case but sadly costs a bit. It looks nice, has lots of space, plently of cable management options and all the things you're looking for.

There are plenty of cheaper options but this case is very popular because of the high quality, which is why the case costs so much :(

Cheaper options include:

NZXT S340
Corsair Carbide Series cases
BitFenix Nova
NZXT Phantom

Hope this helps :)

cratftierspace

Reputable
Nov 9, 2014

When I said too simple I meant I am trying to get the industrial look the thermaltake and the haf x offer. But I am considering the one you linked because it looks pretty good.

TRENDING THREADS