[SOLVED] What case to choose under 75€

May 26, 2020
Whats up, I'm looking for a new pc case and I thought that you guys might help me with it. The case must have tempered glass side panel, space for cable management, must support ATX mobos and it should have OK cooling for GPU temps as I have RX 580... I had my eye on few, I wanted to buy the NZXT H510 but it's price has cranked up recently, so now I could buy just MSI MAG FORGE 100R, CORSAIR CARBIDE 275R AIRFLOW or SilentiumPC SIGNUM SG1V EVO TG ARGB. Which do you think is the best? And can you suggest me some cases under 75€?

Ralston18

Titan
Full disclosure: no case suggestions with respect to my reply.

I am going to ask a "rhetorical question":

Do you really need a new case or are you just interested in cosmetics?

Never let form get in the way of function.

If the current case "works" then just stay with that case and save the money for future use.

Maybe when the PSU, a drive, or some other component fails you will need the money.

Do not become a victim to the marketing hype that makes you think that you need some fancy case - with a "cranked up" price.

Just my own subjective thoughts on the matter.

May 26, 2020
Full disclosure: no case suggestions with respect to my reply.

I am going to ask a "rhetorical question":

Do you really need a new case or are you just interested in cosmetics?

Never let form get in the way of function.

If the current case "works" then just stay with that case and save the money for future use.

Maybe when the PSU, a drive, or some other component fails you will need the money.

Do not become a victim to the marketing hype that makes you think that you need some fancy case - with a "cranked up" price.

Just my own subjective thoughts on the matter.
Yes, I really need a new case and I don't want to buy an overpriced case, that's why I am asking people there to help me which is the best for the money, but also have a great looks