Question What case would fit this build?

Guitto

Honorable
Dec 4, 2015
Hello,

Im looking for a case with a CLEARLESS window so im able to see the rgb lights inside.

I would like to the case to have hdd and ssd storage places and my budget is £70-90 max.

I have a gtx 1070, asus prime z490-a and Cooler Master MasterAir MA410M Processor cooler and a antec 750w psu

Im looking for a case that has some rgb fans and a window i can see through to my pc

Any advice?

Math Geek

Champion
Ambassador
i bought a fractal focus g. it comes with 2 fans in front with a bit of light but nothing fancy. and has plenty of room for everything and some. was a nice budget choice for me since i don't really care much about how it looks :)

even comes in a few dif colors to work with and if you use a dvd drive it actually has a spot for it. many new cases don't bother with that anymore

Guitto

Honorable
Dec 4, 2015

Math Geek

Champion
Ambassador
you have an atx motherboard so any case that says it can fit one will work. that's the easy part.

i have no idea if that cooler will fit or not. often it will say 165mm yet have an extra mm or 2 to keep it from touching the side. other times it will say 165mm and mean it literally has 165mm to touch the side and no more. . you need to look for some reviews or user posts that give an idea what it can actually hold. i don't keep up with cases enough to know that info off hand unless i've personally built with it.

i see a few reviews from respected sites on google. so you should be able to find out if there is that extra touch of room. :)

as a side note, that is a really nice looking case and i know cooler master makes good stuff. i've built with other models they sell and never had a complaint

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS