Question What causes pc to be stuck on windows loading screen?

Aug 5, 2020
I just did a fresh install of windows 10 after not being able to boot into the previous version I had, everything worked fine and I was installing some programs and restarting the pc a couple times without a problem, then I restarted it again and I got stuck on the loading screen with the dot circle and windows logo, any idea what can cause this to happen so I can prevent it from happening again? Especially considering it happened just after a fresh install of windows.
And do you know any ways I could fix this? When I try to boot into safe mode the same thing happens, when I try running the startup repair tool I end up with this message: Automatic repair couldnt repair your pc. Log file: c:/WINDOWS/system32/logFiles/srt/SrtTrail.txt

I tried resetting windows too but at about halfway I get error ‘there was a problem resetting your pc ‘

Aug 5, 2020
I think I’m just going to wipe my os drive and then do another windows install, I’m only concerned about it happening again, is it possible I just got very unlucky? Or could this be an indicator of a hardware problem?