[SOLVED] What combination of motherboard,cpu and ram should i buy?

Harbintatamata

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
Hello.
-To keep this short and ongoing im just gonna dip straight into the topic... So long story short weve all have done our mistakes while building a pc or changing some parts of it.. A while ago i can say that i was reckless in the terms of upgrading my gpu, which i didnt paid much attention and straight bought a new gtx 1660... Didnt know much about compatibility the gpu had with the motherboard and cpu, ended up with a terrible bottleneck which cost me minus 100fps in every game. This was back in time like 1 year ago and now ive learned from my mistakes, ill never buy something without asking for opinions or recommendations... So what i wanna do right now is change the cpu which is causing me a lot of trouble, its an old i5-4440 3.10ghz, i had it from 5years ago when i first bought my pc, so its time to change it becuase, you know, why not, its an old on and its the reason why my pc wont work in a proper way. But in order to change my cpu i need to change my motherboard too, the current one is a gigabyte h81m-s which only allows 4th gen cpus... and for the last to go with it, i need a new ram too; Im gonna put my system specs down below so you guys can check it out and compare them and give some instructions or a hand on this build, it'll be greatly appreciated... The question is what motherboard+cpu(preferable want to change to amd, ive heard that they are a beast of this era and strongly go with my gtx 1660)+ram should i buy, budget ones, dont go to high on price cuz im kinda broke right now, lmao.

Current PC specs:
CPU: i5-4440 3.10ghz
GPU: GTX 1660 6gb
RAM: 16gb 1666mhz
Motherboard: Gigabyte h81m-s
Powersupply: CORSAIR cx550

^what i wanna do with it:
New cpu: AMD preferable that will go with gtx 1660 (I wanna get an AMD RYZEN 5 1600, ive done my researches, its actually the most good one that ive laid my eyes on. Literally have atleast 1 percent of bottleneck and can run his way on most of the games that i play +144fps which are (valorant, apex , cod warzone, fortnite, rocket league).
New motherboard: That will be compatible with the cpu and my current gpu
New ram: that will be compatible with my motherboard
^a summary of these new parts that i wanna buy should be considered as well to work with my cx550 powersupply^

-Thanks a lot, wishing you a plotful day of happines.

Solution
I looked at your links, but without English, I am lost.
And fwiw, the second link gives me a security warning on firefox.
I am not impressed with the r5-1600.
It needs fast ram to perform well.

In the same price bracket, I would think a i3-10100 would be a better option.
Here is a review that includes the 1600:

Most any lga1200 motherboard will do and any speed ram would be ok.

Lutfij

Titan
Where are you located, what is your preferred site for purchase and how much are you looking to spend on your possible upgrade path? As for your PSU, how old is the unit? In retrospect, is it the green labelled unit or the grey labelled unit?

You forgot to mention the make and model of your case as well as your storage since a platform upgrade is moot if you're relegated to using an HDD. You should invest in an SSD as well as the ram, processor and motherboard combo.

In short, you should've stylized your post akin to this thread so we had all the info to jump into with suggestions.

Harbintatamata

Prominent
Jun 20, 2020
Where are you located, what is your preferred site for purchase and how much are you looking to spend on your possible upgrade path? As for your PSU, how old is the unit? In retrospect, is it the green labelled unit or the grey labelled unit?

You forgot to mention the make and model of your case as well as your storage since a platform upgrade is moot if you're relegated to using an HDD. You should invest in an SSD as well as the ram, processor and motherboard combo.

In short, you should've stylized your post akin to this thread so we had all the info to jump into with suggestions.
Im located in Europe, North Macedonia. I can sent you a link of some websites that i can buy my parts from. Heres the first one "https://setec.mk/" , heres the second one "https://anhoch.mk/".... About the powersupply i think its a black one, if im mistaken i havent paid attention to it. It was a gold cx550, but if thats important i can look up to it and see what model or whatever thing is that you wanna know about it... About the price, well the ryzen 5 1600 that ive looked up to was around 150$, now to combine it with ram and motherboard too, at least 150-200$ more? I think thats enough, around +300$ on top for the 3 parts... And about the case, its just a plastic simple one, nothing special, i havent even looked it up, im glad that you mentioned it, what is that i need to know more about it? The size, length etc or what? ... And about the storage, i have a 500gb hdd right now, but if thats the case i might just replace it with an ssd as you mentioned, so count an ssd too on top of the 3 parts, cpu+motherboard+ram+1tb ssd, i think that we can get the most out of this and with a 300-400$ budget can built a beast, lol, just my opinion. Ill be waiting for your response. Thanks for the effort.

I looked at your links, but without English, I am lost.
And fwiw, the second link gives me a security warning on firefox.
I am not impressed with the r5-1600.
It needs fast ram to perform well.

In the same price bracket, I would think a i3-10100 would be a better option.
Here is a review that includes the 1600:

Most any lga1200 motherboard will do and any speed ram would be ok.

Solution
Hello.
-To keep this short and ongoing im just gonna dip straight into the topic... So long story short weve all have done our mistakes while building a pc or changing some parts of it.. A while ago i can say that i was reckless in the terms of upgrading my gpu, which i didnt paid much attention and straight bought a new gtx 1660... Didnt know much about compatibility the gpu had with the motherboard and cpu, ended up with a terrible bottleneck which cost me minus 100fps in every game. This was back in time like 1 year ago and now ive learned from my mistakes, ill never buy something without asking for opinions or recommendations... So what i wanna do right now is change the cpu which is causing me a lot of trouble, its an old i5-4440 3.10ghz, i had it from 5years ago when i first bought my pc, so its time to change it becuase, you know, why not, its an old on and its the reason why my pc wont work in a proper way. But in order to change my cpu i need to change my motherboard too, the current one is a gigabyte h81m-s which only allows 4th gen cpus... and for the last to go with it, i need a new ram too; Im gonna put my system specs down below so you guys can check it out and compare them and give some instructions or a hand on this build, it'll be greatly appreciated... The question is what motherboard+cpu(preferable want to change to amd, ive heard that they are a beast of this era and strongly go with my gtx 1660)+ram should i buy, budget ones, dont go to high on price cuz im kinda broke right now, lmao.

Current PC specs:
CPU: i5-4440 3.10ghz
GPU: GTX 1660 6gb
RAM: 16gb 1666mhz
Motherboard: Gigabyte h81m-s
Powersupply: CORSAIR cx550

^what i wanna do with it:
New cpu: AMD preferable that will go with gtx 1660 (I wanna get an AMD RYZEN 5 1600, ive done my researches, its actually the most good one that ive laid my eyes on. Literally have atleast 1 percent of bottleneck and can run his way on most of the games that i play +144fps which are (valorant, apex , cod warzone, fortnite, rocket league).
New motherboard: That will be compatible with the cpu and my current gpu
New ram: that will be compatible with my motherboard
^a summary of these new parts that i wanna buy should be considered as well to work with my cx550 powersupply^

-Thanks a lot, wishing you a plotful day of happines.
Just to muddy the water.
https://www.newegg.com/intel-core-i7-4th-gen-core-i7-4790/p/N82E16819116987