[SOLVED] What components do I need to change on my current system for warzone?

Apr 20, 2021
Hey there, I'm a young gamer in need of help as my PC's somewhat outdated and I havent upgraded for 3 years now I like to play warzone competitively at a high frame rate and I want the components i'm upgrading to to be tailored towards that aswell as aesthetically being white I'm not quite tech savvy especially in 2021 so I'm not sure what's really good or not my PC components will be shown in an image below I'm aware that GPUs are very difficult to get on the market due to a shortage if that's the case am I better of buying a brand new PC and selling this to someone who doesn't game as heavy and what type of specs. Thank you!
unknown.png

Solution
Okay.
There are some 'problems' with your build first.
You have a 120mm AIO.
Although it might be enough for a 1700X, any stronger CPU will suffer with that AIO.
Second problem, is the case.
A case with a closed front panel with only one rear and top exhaust fan cutout is not something i would put high end components in.
Third thing, which is not really a problem, but that PSU is really low tier.
It may be enough for a 1070, but paired with the 5800X, i think it can reach its wattage limit.
I put a better PSU in, for future upgrades and stability.
A 360mm AIO that will have no problems cooling even a overclocked 5800X.
Its fans are programable and the RGB can be synced in together with the ram and the rest of the fans.
For the case, i...
Okay.
There are some 'problems' with your build first.
You have a 120mm AIO.
Although it might be enough for a 1700X, any stronger CPU will suffer with that AIO.
Second problem, is the case.
A case with a closed front panel with only one rear and top exhaust fan cutout is not something i would put high end components in.
Third thing, which is not really a problem, but that PSU is really low tier.
It may be enough for a 1070, but paired with the 5800X, i think it can reach its wattage limit.
I put a better PSU in, for future upgrades and stability.
A 360mm AIO that will have no problems cooling even a overclocked 5800X.
Its fans are programable and the RGB can be synced in together with the ram and the rest of the fans.
For the case, i decide to go wtih the 5000X since it comes with 3 RGB fans, tons of airflow, and tons of space for even DYI projects such as a full custom watercoooling loop if you ever decide to go with that.
Its front panel is covered by solid glass for the most part but it has cutouts on the sides so air can still go through it.
A nice to have would be a M.2 SSD, for windows and related programs, and use those 2 SSD's for games and other files.
Mount the 360mm AIO on top.
I put a 120mm LL120 RGB fan in this build so you have a rear exhaust fan.
So you will have 7 fans in this build, 3 at the front, 3 at the top on the AIO and one rear exhaust on the back. That is so much airflow xD
For the motherboard, i went with something reliable and something that has out of the box compatability with Ryzen 5000 series CPU's. Has solid VRM's, tons of modern features and such.
I decided to change up the ram since 3000MHz is a bit low for Ryzen 5000 series CPU's, plus you will have 32GB now.
You can sync up the rgb of ram and all rgb fans together in iCue software for a nicer look.
Here is what the build looks like:

PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor ($449.00 @ Best Buy)
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler ($189.99 @ Amazon)
Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard ($174.99 @ Amazon)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory ($199.99 @ Amazon)
Case: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case ($204.99 @ Amazon)
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply ($124.99 @ Best Buy)
Case Fan: Corsair ML120 PRO 47.3 CFM 120 mm Fan ($44.99 @ Amazon)
Total: $1388.94
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-20 10:50 EDT-0400

Solution
Apr 20, 2021
Absolute legend man, appreciate it so much I'm based in the UK so most likely the price will be cheaper and are those parts all white orientated since my setup mostly consists of white I'd wanna keep it that way if possible while it performing exceptionally well

Reactions: Dj0gany
Absolute legend man, appreciate it so much I'm based in the UK so most likely the price will be cheaper and are those parts all white orientated since my setup mostly consists of white I'd wanna keep it that way if possible while it performing exceptionally well
You are looking for this then:
PCPartPicker Part List

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3.8 GHz 8-Core Processor (£398.75 @ CCL Computers)
CPU Cooler: Corsair iCUE H150i ELITE CAPELLIX 75 CFM Liquid CPU Cooler (£191.51 @ Overclockers.co.uk)
Motherboard: MSI MAG B550 TOMAHAWK ATX AM4 Motherboard (£149.99 @ Amazon UK)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro SL 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR4-3200 CL16 Memory (£174.66 @ Ebuyer)
Case: Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB ATX Mid Tower Case (£151.21 @ Ebuyer)
Power Supply: Corsair RM (2019) 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply (£97.99 @ Amazon UK)
Case Fan: Corsair LL120 43.25 CFM 120 mm Fan (£21.52 @ Amazon UK)
Total: £1185.63
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2021-04-20 22:21 BST+0100

Reactions: spentshells
Apr 20, 2021
I also have a second option which is buying one customised from cyberpower, but I'm not sure. this way I'll be able to get a 3070 if that's the case could you help me customise one?

I also have a second option which is buying one customised from cyberpower, but I'm not sure. this way I'll be able to get a 3070 if that's the case could you help me customise one?
It wont help you as much as a big cpu upgrade.
You are upgrading for a Warzone, a FPS and BR game, which uses your CPU way more than your GPU.
GTX 1070 is more than capable of handling Warzone at 144FPS.

Apr 20, 2021
Alright will do @master Dijoza, seems like the best option right now I would've went with buying a new PC outright from cyberpower then selling my current system to someone who doesn't game as heavy but what you're saying works will consider it as my top option.

Reactions: Dj0gany