[SOLVED] What components should I look to if wanting to upgrade my PC

Apr 29, 2020
Hello all! This is my first post on the forums and I have a question that has been nagging at me for a few weeks. I feel like I have a very decent upper middle of the road PC, I can run most games at max settings in a 1920x1080 format at 60-80fps. I feel like this is at the very least decent. But, I have recently been gaming at 144fps at lower settings, and i feel as if my eyes have gotten quite used to the refresh rate, and anytime i go lower than 120fps, I can feel a large difference. So, I have two main questions. 1. Is it normal that I feel like there is a big difference between say 144fps and 100fps, and 2. If I wanted to get 144fps with atleast full resolution and close to max settings, what upgrades should I make to my build to get closer to that ballpark. I will put my benchmarks underneath this which will include all of my specs on my PC.

For References, currently to get 144pfs on COD MW, I play at 1143x714 Render Resolution with max texture resolution, filtering, particle quality, Bullet sprays and impacts, and full tessellation. Normal shadow map resolution, disabled cache spot and cache sun shadows, ultra particle lighting, and Raytracing turned off.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/27350244 - link to benchmark and specs

Solution
i dont know man.Just lower the settings a little bit so you get that 144fps target.Your system is awesome and does not need to be changed so badly.About the difference,its normal.Of course if you are doing the same thing over and over again,you are going to fell the difference if it happens.
i dont know man.Just lower the settings a little bit so you get that 144fps target.Your system is awesome and does not need to be changed so badly.About the difference,its normal.Of course if you are doing the same thing over and over again,you are going to fell the difference if it happens.

Solution